Monday, March 12, 2012

Okay, Vegan World -- here I come

I read Foer's Eating Animals. I'm probably redundant, I've told so many stories from this book.
Stories that make me say ick.
ICK! I tell you.
I'm off eating animals for the duration of the memories of those stories, anecdotal evidence of the world of animal "husbandry" that exists outside the domain of my grocery store freezer aisle.
Horrendous.
So why not jump with both feet into veganism? I see no reason not to.
I'm taking a 30-day challenge to do so. Starting tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure.
I still have this unopened package of Oreos that I have thoughtfully walked past all day. It is indeed unopened, I repeat, and that alone is a remarkable feat for me. I'm an Oreo junkie. AND they're double stuff. I've ignored twice the stuff!!
So. Tomorrow the journey begins into the world of meatless Mondays and Tofu Tuesdays. I'm off!
Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment